The EMS 7500 Digital Device features a patient compliance meter, three modes, safety amplitude cover, sturdy metal belt clip, rubber side railings for maximum handling and a premium silver finish.
- System includes device, lead wires, four self-adhesive reusable electrodes,
- 9-volt battery, hard plastic carrying case and instruction manual
- Patient compliance meter can store up to 60 sets of operation records and 999 hours
- Power Source: 9-volt battery
- Channel: Dual, isolated between channels
- Pulse Width: 50-300 Ã¼s, adjustable
- Pulse Rate: 2-120 Hz, adjustable
- Pulse Ramp: 1-8 seconds
- Pulse Amplitude: 100 mA peak into 500 phm load
- Contraction Time: 0-90 seconds
- Relaxation Time: 2-90 seconds
- Waveform: Asymmetrical Bi-Phase Square Pulse
- Timer: 1-60 minutes or continuous
- One year warranty
EMS 7500 2nd Generation, 100mA output, silver coating, rubber sides rails. Contains: 4/pk E1F1515TC2, 1- TA9050-I, 2/pk WW3005 leads.