O-motion Recovery & Business Socks
The anatomically adjusted compression supports the athlete not only during the active phase. Many athletes wear their compression socks also during the regeneration phase. O-motion recovery and business socks can also help combat stiff muscles.
Many athletes wear their compression socks also during the regeneration phase. The improved blood circulation has a positive effect on lactate reduction. It takes less time for the legs to recover and be fresh and fit again. The socks can also help combat stiff muscles.
O-motion recovery and business socks are as it is in the case of professional socks fitted on the basis of individual leg measurements. The compression level corresponds to medical class 1. The lower compression level of the socks as compared with those worn by competitive athletes still provides the desirable boost to blood circulation. The higher pressure for muscle stabilization and the prevention of injuries is no longer necessary following sports activities.
Suitable for use after all kinds of sport. Can also be worn on account of their discreet look and light padding in combination with business wear.
- suitable for job, spare time and journey
- a faster regeneration
Each size based on circumference is available in 4 foot length (shoe sizes).
b: Widest calf circumference
a: Directly above the ankle
|Sizes||EU||UK||US m||US f|
|I||35 –38||2,5 – 5||3,5 – 6||4,5 – 7|
|II||39 – 42||5,5 – 8,5||6,5 – 9,5||7,5 – 10,5|
|III||43 – 46||9 – 11,5||10 – 12,5||11 – 13,5|
|IV||47 – 50||12 –15||13 – 16||14 – 17|
|b||30 –36||34 – 41||39 – 47||43 – 51|
|a||19 –21||21,1 – 24||24,1 – 27||27,1 – 31|
The colours: (Black only )
Advantages and how you can improve performance:
- The regeneration and every day model from O-motion
- Due to their extra perfect fit and the anatomical compression r&b socks help speed up regeneration
- r&b socks also boost blood circulation during the normal course of the day and thus prevent heavy and tired legs
- On account of their discreet look and the by comparison with the pro socks lightly padded sole, the r&b socks will go with business and casual shoes and are ideal for daily use
Xtra Dry Fresh Yarn (with silver)
- against overheating
- against blisters
- against bacteria and foot odour
How to wash your compression stockings
- Wash before first use
- Wash every day (max. 40°C)
- Wash inside out
- With commercial mild detergent (particularly suitable for compression stockings is Ofa clean special detergent), don´t use fabric softener
- Rinse well, but don´t rub or wring
- Air dry on a towel or in a tumbler dryer (delicates programme), never iron or dry on a radiator
- Store in dry place, protect against direct sun
- Avoid stockings with silicone coated grip tops being in contact with solvents, creams and moisturising liquid soap, as the adhesiveness can be badly affected
- Maintain regular foot care and wear sensible footwear
- Pilling is normal with textiles and no grounds for complaint
- Never repair stockings yourself but return the damaged stocking to the specialist dealer the stocking was bought from