- all types of sport which involve fast explosive movements
- track and field athletes
- ball sportsmen and women
The O-motion Professional Upper Leg Tubes are available in four sizes.
d: Circumference of thigh apporx. 3 cm bewol crotch.
c: Circumference approx. 5 cm above knee.
Length betwenn measuring points c + d.
||42 – 52
||48 – 60
||54 – 67
||61 – 74
||32 – 36
||36,1 – 41
||41,1 – 47
||47,1 – 51
The colours: White, Red, Blue, Black
Advantages and how you can improve performance:
- extra perfect fit using measurements of the circumference and length of the leg
- stabilisation of the thigh muscles through extra strong compression
- helps prevent muscular problems in the thigh
- better blood circulation – more energy
- a delay in muscular fatigue
- can be used for regeneration – also under everyday clothing
An extra advantage for cyclists and triathletes: the tubes can be used with the accustomed trousers and seat pad. There is no need to invest in new trousers or get accustomed to a new seat pad.
How to wash your compression stockings
- Wash before first use
- Wash every day (max. 40°C)
- Wash inside out
- With commercial mild detergent (particularly suitable for compression stockings is Ofa clean special detergent), don´t use fabric softener
- Rinse well, but don´t rub or wring
- Air dry on a towel or in a tumbler dryer (delicates programme), never iron or dry on a radiator
- Store in dry place, protect against direct sun
- Avoid stockings with silicone coated grip tops being in contact with solvents, creams and moisturising liquid soap, as the adhesiveness can be badly affected
- Maintain regular foot care and wear sensible footwear
- Pilling is normal with textiles and no grounds for complaint
- Never repair stockings yourself but return the damaged stocking to the specialist dealer the stocking was bought from