O-motion Professional Upper Leg Tubes ( 23-32 mmHg)
The tubes for the upper thighs are individually fitted by measuring the circumference and length of the athlete’s legs. The extra tight compression boosts blood circulation effectively and helps prevent muscle problems in the upper thigh.
The tubes for the upper thighs are individually fitted by measuring the circumference and length of the athlete’s legs. The extra tight compression boosts blood circulation effectively and helps prevent muscle problems in the upper thigh. In consultation with the attending physician the tubes can also be worn during the regeneration phase following injuries.
- all types of sport which involve fast explosive movements
- track and field athletes
- ball sportsmen and women
The O-motion Professional Upper Leg Tubes are available in four sizes.
d: Circumference of thigh apporx. 3 cm bewol crotch.
c: Circumference approx. 5 cm above knee.
Length betwenn measuring points c + d.
|d||42 – 52||48 – 60||54 – 67||61 – 74|
|c||32 – 36||36,1 – 41||41,1 – 47||47,1 – 51|
The colours: White, Red, Blue, Black
Advantages and how you can improve performance:
- extra perfect fit using measurements of the circumference and length of the leg
- stabilisation of the thigh muscles through extra strong compression
- helps prevent muscular problems in the thigh
- better blood circulation – more energy
- a delay in muscular fatigue
- can be used for regeneration – also under everyday clothing
An extra advantage for cyclists and triathletes: the tubes can be used with the accustomed trousers and seat pad. There is no need to invest in new trousers or get accustomed to a new seat pad.
How to wash your compression stockings
- Wash before first use
- Wash every day (max. 40°C)
- Wash inside out
- With commercial mild detergent (particularly suitable for compression stockings is Ofa clean special detergent), don´t use fabric softener
- Rinse well, but don´t rub or wring
- Air dry on a towel or in a tumbler dryer (delicates programme), never iron or dry on a radiator
- Store in dry place, protect against direct sun
- Avoid stockings with silicone coated grip tops being in contact with solvents, creams and moisturising liquid soap, as the adhesiveness can be badly affected
- Maintain regular foot care and wear sensible footwear
- Pilling is normal with textiles and no grounds for complaint
- Never repair stockings yourself but return the damaged stocking to the specialist dealer the stocking was bought from